Re: RARA-AVIS: Nominations List:

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 22 Mar 2002

Joe Dante:

> Just wondering ...
>
> Are these nominations or thinking out loud?

We might as well get in all we want now. In theory, the voting will do the cutting.

A few more:

Toby Peters(Stuart Kaminsky's Toby Peters series) Nick and Nora Charles(Hammett's The Thin Man) Bill Crane (Jonothan Latimer's Bill Crane series) Isaac Sidel (Jerome Charyn's Isaac Quartet series) Wes Farrell (former RA member Robert Skinner's Skin Deep, Blood Red, Cat-eyed Trouble & there might be a newer one which would make it a series) Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ian Fleming's James Bond series) Mark

John Francis Cuddy (Jeremiah Healy's Cuddy series.)