RARA-AVIS: Yet another nomination

From: Chris Martin ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Mar 2002

Sorry to keep sending mine in piece meal, but here's another:

Mick Ballou (series, Lawrence Block)

I also want to point out that Dudley Smith is a major character in CLANDESTINE before his recurring role in the L.A. Quartet. This is not to correct or clarify anything that's been said before, but just a friendly reminder as the more I think about the guy, the higher I rank him on my own HB Top 100 list.

(If I ever spend time in jail, this list will be a great time killer a la Spenser creating his all time baseball team while in jail in...can't remember the book, though I seem to recall it happened more than once.)

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx