Re: RARA-AVIS: top characters

From: Chris Martin ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

Thanks to those who have spearheaded the efforts so far.

I want to nominate a few others and make sure that a couple of names that I've already seen nominated by others are included on the list.

Lionel Essrog (MOTHERLESS BROOKLYN) Kenzie & Gennaro (series, Lehane) Pete Bondurant (Ellroy) Stick (STICK, RYAN'S RULES, Elmore Leonard) Lorenzo Council (FREEDOMLAND, Richard Price)

Thanks.