RE: RARA-AVIS: Nominations List - A FAQ and RULES

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

Hi Joe (& All):

I didn't think I'd get off the hook that easily. Thanks for filling in some of the blanks. If the rest of those of you who have nominated someone, please check the list and ensure that your nomination is complete with author name and title (or series), and that it in fact appears on the list.

In the case of multiple characters from a single work, I believe they should appear as separate entries, but I am willing to be talked out of it.

At this point, I belive we should just keep track of nominees, and vote from that list at the end of the month for our Top 20. Tabulations from those votes would create a list of Top 100 Hard boiled.

I can probably be talked out of that, too, but it makes sense to me.

Best Regards, Erick