Re: RARA-AVIS: Lithuanian Pulps

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

> Hi Joy. You've peaked my interest. Care to tell us the name?
>
> Brad

It was in _Steps._ Amazon.com has a bunch of viewable pages, but not the TOC, so I can't tell you the name of the story. Plus the professional reviews call the stories "vignettes," so they may not have individual names.
    Amazingly, this guy also wrote one of the funniest books I ever read,
_Being There._
(That was also a decent, if different, movie.)

Joy