RARA-AVIS: Nominees

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@flashmail.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2002

Okay following Mark's rules ... my nominees:

Hap Collins & Leonard Pine (Hap & Leonard series, Joe R. Lansdale) Burke (series, Andrew Vachss) Ghost (Shella, Andrew Vachss) Skinny (series, James Colbert) Skink a.k.a. The Governor (recurring character, Carl Hiassen) Roy Dillon (The Grifters, Jim Thompson) Quiller (series, Adam Hall) Sharon McCone (series, Marcia Muller)

Joe D.