RARA-AVIS: top characters

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2002

are we just nominating heroes or are any characters game?

If the femmes count, I'd put Carmen Sternwood and Brigid O'Shaughnessy on the list.

Abraham Trahearne, from Crumley. I'm sure we're missing some obvious ones. Somebody did mention Stark's Parker, didn't they?

Carrie

-

He got thirty years for lovin' her/ from some Oklahoma governor,/ who said
"everything this doughboy does is wrong" - Tom Waits