Re[2]: RARA-AVIS: NPR's 100 Best Fictional Characters since 1900

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:22:17 -0500 Kerry < gsp.schoo@skylinc.net> wrote:

> Anyone keeping track of this?

 That's the big question. I suppose if someone is keeping track of nominated and seconded names, they should also propose a time line for generating the list, publish some ranking rules, and do a big press release at the end so the world will know what the avians think. I am certainly not up to that task. In the meantime, I nominate Lou Ford.

Cheers,
--Stewart