Re: RARA-AVIS: LA, Lankford, Chandler question

From: John A. Armstrong ( johnnyyen@shaw.ca)
Date: 19 Mar 2002

Sorry about that - I saw later that Terril was the man's first name. JAA

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one ." GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < zspider@gte.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:20 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: LA, Lankford, Chandler question