Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler, Library of America

From: John A. Armstrong ( johnnyyen@shaw.ca)
Date: 19 Mar 2002

Searching for old pulp era stories by Hammett, Chandler a friend and I found a compilation of same and among the piece included were several by one of my favourite bad hard-boiled writers - Robert Leslie Bellam. Anyone familiar with this sick and sad pleasure? JAA

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one ." GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Denton" < buff@pobox.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 8:00 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler, Library of America