Re: RARA-AVIS: Paperback Parade

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 14 Mar 2002

On 14 March 2002, Larson, Craig wrote:

: I guess I was hoping for something more along the lines of _The Scream
: Factory's_ successor, _Bare Bones_, which had an excellent, in-depth
: article about the entire Richard Stark series, pre-_Comeback_, with
: plot summaries and critical comments about each book, complete with a
: rating.

I found a home page for them:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~resrvordog/bones.html

#1 has an article about Block's Tanner and an interview with Mr. Crider;
#2 has a Richard Prather interview and bibliography, an index to the Shell Scott magazine, and something about Woolrich; #4 has the Start overview you mentioned. That's all along with a lot of other genre book/movie/stuff. Looks interesting.

Bill