RARA-AVIS: tell the postman to go quit ringing

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 13 Mar 2002

carrie said: Currently, I'm reading "The Postman always rings twice,"...

i got that 30's/40's noir book from terrill while i was out in los angeles. its very nice for a hardback (i don't like hardbacks generally. they cost too much and don't fit in my back pocket or my hands when i'm reading.). its small and compact and the print and paper are VERY nice.

anyway, i opened it up to a random page and took a peek at
_the postman_, and got the dialogue, "Bite me, bite me!"

WAHOOO! i'm putting that near the top of my tbr list. ;-)

miker