RARA-AVIS: Readers' advisory

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 Mar 2002

There was a bit of talk on the list last year about perhaps putting together an "if you like this, try that" list (which is what those in the library biz call a "readers' advisory service"). Someone took a crack at it, taking one author, describing various aspects of his style and books, with suggestions for where to go next, but now I can't find it. If you sent something like that, or know who did, please let me know so I can have another look.

Thanks,

Bill