Re: RARA-AVIS: Warren Murphy

From: Thomas Bauduret ( suspiria@club-internet.fr)
Date: 11 Mar 2002

Incidentally I translated a few Destroyer novels, and they just gets wackyer and wackyer, with a great work on the Remo Williams character ‹ who, considering the way you look at him, can be either a Great American hero or a complete moron.There is definitely something Monty Pythonesque in there.

Oh, and the first movie with Fred ward and Joel Grey was really nice too. Too bad it bombed and they had to stop the seriesŠ

T.