Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dr. Smith

From: William Hagen ( billha47@hotmail.com)
Date: 10 Mar 2002

Our newest doctor gets interesting. He writes
"Actually, the diss/collection covered another of my obsessions--Pentecostals."

Believe you could get some crime into that topic if you just took the Flannery O'Connor approach.

"I did, by the way, desgnate American Hard-boiled as my major area and had to take an exam focussed on it."

And what was the essay question you answered in this area? Any ideas to share, or views on the development of HB that haven't been aired here?

Interested,

Bill Hagen