RARA-AVIS: Two for Texas

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 08 Mar 2002

I know this isn't noir/HB, but it is by JL Burke - the first one I read and the one that led me to read more. The film of Two For Texas, 1998 starring K Kristofferson, is on UK telly tonite. Is it worth watching?? The British papers previews' seem to be giving it a universal, "don't wait up" but a quick search on the web seems to show more positive crits in America, any avians have a view that might enrich my filmic life or just save me a three hour VHS tape?

All the best Colin

PS and off subject someone mailed me with some advice as to possible hosting London/UK noir (too kind and I don't think I am up to it) but I have lost the mail without responding and now forgotten the name - a regular poster. Send again if you can,,,,many thanks