RARA-AVIS: recent acquisitions

From: Anderson, Erick (ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 26 Feb 2002

I stopped by Cameron's Bookstore in Portland. (If you are unfamiliar with it, it is a city jewel; oldest bookstore in Portland, musty paperbacks stacked to the rafters.) I struck gold in the dollar bin, and as I am familiar with the authors (we've bandied their names not a little the last couple of weeks), but not the titles, I was hoping for some input from list members on (re)ordering my TBR pile:

William P McGivern, Shield for Murder
(I've read some others by McGivern, and I haven't yet been disappointed)

Literal gold struck, Gold Medal editions of: Clemmie, John D MacDonald Death Trap, John D MacDonald The Ambushers, Donald Hamilton

A couple of other John D MacDonalds: The Last One Left The Executioners

In my mind, a serious score considering recent comments from Rara-Avians: Created, Destroyer #1, by Sapir & Murphy

And two I know nothing about: Time of the Predators, Joe Gores Vengeance Man, Manning Coles

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards, Erick