RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V4 #107

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 25 Feb 2002

Culinary ... English airy-fairy speech ... set in villas and castles ... family intrigue ... sounds too cozy too me. But then I've always thought the sepia opening of Wizard of Oz was the definitive in noir. ;)

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

"If I die, then I forgive you ... ... if I survive, we shall see."
-- Spanish Proverb
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/contest/
-----Original Message----- From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 9:29 AM
Ah, but I speak Shakespearean, you see - I even have a Master's degree in the language. Very noir - Othello strangling Desdemona? Lots of serial killers everywhere. Very hb - Titus Andronicus stabbing his daughter for getting herself raped and serving up the 2 guys whodunit to their father in a pie? Boston Teran has nothing on Will S.