Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Henry Abbott dies

From: John A. Armstrong ( JohnnyYen@shaw.ca)
Date: 23 Feb 2002

Somewhat on the same order, I recommend the film version of Animal Factory by Edward Bunker - produced by Steve Buscemi, starring Willem Dafoe and Edward Furlong. Dafoe made the tabloids this week while filming another crime movie - the Bob Crane murder, in which he plays Col. Hogan's pal and at one time the prime suspect in the murder investigation; the story in the Star said that in filming the nude orgy scenes it was noted surprise, shock and apparently some fear that Dafoe is dangerously well-hung. Paul Schrader is directing.

JAA

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one ." GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Ribic" < rribic@optusnet.com.au> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 3:45 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Jack Henry Abbott dies