Re: RARA-AVIS: connelly's new paperback/Terri Lankford

From: T S ( leptokurtosis@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Feb 2002

Hi Terrill,

I'm new to this forum but if you are the author of Shooters and Angry Moon I am anxiously awaiting your next work. Good luck with whatever you are working on.

W/rgds to Michael Connely, I'll just say that I v m enjoyed all the Harry Bosch novels but found the two works you mentioned, and their main character, to fall short of the mark. Personal preference no doubt.

Rgds, Tonio