Re: RARA-AVIS: noir thoughts

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 22 Feb 2002

In a message dated 2/22/02 3:03:18 PM, zspider@gte.net writes:

<< is noir really that profound or impressive or artistic? couldn't one just

as easily stick one's head up his ass and wax poetically about the dark? >>

funny, my wife asked me pretty much the same thing last night. I said something like, "what's so interesting about a story that goes 'once upon a time, there was a nice guy. good things happened to him. and he lived happily ever after.' "

she gave me one of those 'no sex for you tonight' looks and walked away.

John Lau