RARA-AVIS: Parchisi Murder Mystery

From: T S ( leptokurtosis@hotmail.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2002

Hi Frds,

I am searching for a book written 25 - 30 yrs ago. I don't know the title or author but Parchisi is central to the plot. Plse help me if you can.

Four retired war veterans sit around their posh men's club playing Parchisi
- for keeps. If you capture a players piece you must kill something of that color (eg; yellow - a taxi was blown up). It takes place in NYC and the main character is the detective trying to solve the string of crimes.

It was a great book and I can't locate it as I don't know the title or author. If anyone can help me so that I can search for a copy I would be most obliged. Thank you for taking the time to read this my frds.

Regards, TMS leptokurtosis@hotmail.com