Re: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia follow-up

From: dave ( birdlives@earthlink.net)
Date: 20 Feb 2002

ksm wrote:

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Rene Ribic < rribic@optusnet.com.au>
> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:17 AM
> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Philadelphia follow-up

All true noir has jazz as score and/or source music. I've posted on this before voluminously, so I will not repeat myself. Look in the archives a couple years ago, if you're interested... and into jazz like moi...

Bravo Rene -- you are hard core, motherfucker...

Oh, yeah, there's some Miles Davis in some Louis Malle pic, and it's title is----

WHOOPS! Sorry, don't want "go there." Might be accused of being a Miles freak/cultist....

Dave