RARA-AVIS: Destroyer

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 18 Feb 2002

I really liked the Destroyer books because they were, for the most part, hilariously funny, among other things. According to my failing memory, Warren Murphy said that he and Sapir collaborated by writing alternating chapters. I sure can't tell it by reading the books, though.

If you want to read another great series by Murphy, check out the Razoni and Jackson books he did on his own for Pinnacle. Not to be missed.

Bill Crider