Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 15 Feb 2002

As a UK bird, could I put in a request for London noir/hardboiled. Derek Raymond is the top of the tree, and their is a lot of rubbish but maybe by widening the theme to Brit Noir there would be enough material to get stuck into? Gangsters would be interesting as well. Moral ambiguity seems to me to be pretty inherent in all HB writing, but please pull me up on this! Toodle pip Colin