Re: RARA-AVIS: jim's hb/noir definitions

From: Kerry ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 14 Feb 2002

Thought that might get a response. I'll give up the murder, but not the crime. Fortlow is, or was, a criminal after all, and without that background there'd be no story. And he commits murder in the second book, IIRC. But I'll agree, the crime does not have to be murder.

Murder is just a personal preference.

Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com