Re: RARA-AVIS: Gore Vidal/Edgar Box

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@home.com)
Date: 13 Feb 2002

If you like Rex Stout, you'd probably like them. Somewhere I've got 3 or 4 that were reprinted in, I'd guess, the 1970s. At least I think I have them; I moved a couple of times in the early 1990s and had to toss thousands. The protagonist was in advertising, I think. I assume Vidal wrote them to make ends meet before his higher-brow stuff caught on, but he did a good job.
    Rene, you must have a huge pile of books like I used to have. Are you on the McGuffin list?

Joy, who wants her next house to have a library, a big room with built-in bookshelves on every wall. . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Ribic" < rribic@optusnet.com.au> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 8:40 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Gore Vidal/Edgar Box