Re: RARA-AVIS: Memento

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2002

MEMENTO MORI is a nice noir short story, written by Jonathan Nolan, brother to Memento director Christopher Nolan. The idea for the story was Jonathan's which he discussed in detail with Christopher prior to the story being written.
 The story was published in March 2001 in Esquire magazine, after the release of the movie. Despite the credit, and the similarities of the stories, I think the original screenplay credit is legit.

Regards,
--Stewart