RARA-AVIS: Poor old memory

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 10 Feb 2002

Re-reading Gary's post, I see that Rue Morgue is going to have the book in stock but isn't the publisher. Five Star is, and Matt's post clarifies that. So where's the book? I'm supposed to be at the Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale this weekend. Maybe they'll have a copy.

And if any of you are in the Scottsdale area, drop by to see me, Joe Lansdale, Elmore Leonard, and Loren Estleman at the Poisoned Pen conference at the Valley Ho Ramada Inn. As you can tell from that list, I'm the headliner.
 Those other guys are just throw-ins.

Bill Crider