RE: RARA-AVIS: 13 mystery genres: Ribic

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 07 Feb 2002

Piddles is a four-fisted feline unlicensed (and un-neutered) P. I. haunted by his past and here to atone for what he just can't forget...from his days as a police-cat in wide-open San Francisco. While summering in Brighton during World War I, he stumbles across a locked-room murder; while studying for his DVM (veterinary) board exams and having a mad, passionate, extremely loud fling with saucy local tabby, he not only cracks the case offpawedly, he also wackily liberates a lifetime's supply of canned herring from a London warehouse to accompany him on his journey home...if he can find the shipboard saboteur, the Austrian or Bulgarian agent, a dog no doubt, who seeks to sink the liner.

...and to think I'm spilling this potential goldmine on a public list.
(Definitely something the polite would keep to themselves.)

-----Original Message----- From: Rene Ribic [mailto: rribic@optusnet.com.au]

> turns out there are 13 different types of mystery. i'm sorry to say
that
> hardboiled is not one of them.

How many of them involve cats?