Pop-ups (Was: RARA-AVIS: Thomas/Australian PBs)

From: ejmd__ ( ejmd__@ntlworld.com)
Date: 31 Dec 1989

abc@wt.net writ:

> Thanks, Rene, for posting the links to Graeme Flanagan's
> pages. There are some great HB covers there (plenty
> of those annoying pop-ups, too).

Bill (and others),

You will be pleased to discover that those annoying pop-ups are easily dealt with. There are several free 'pop-up stoppers' available on the internet. Currently, I am using the free one from Panicware (at the bottom of the page if you click on this link):
  http://www.popupstopper.net/product_dpps.html

Here's to peaceful surfing!

ED