Re: RARA-AVIS: Let me introduce myself

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 07 Feb 2002

On 7 February 2002, Bludis Jack wrote:

: Thankfully, someone gave me directions for how to go digest and here I
: am. I do see some familiar names here, so my guess is that I am in
: good company.

You are indeed, and welcome to you and Mr. Martin. Thanks for introducing yourselves.

I checked the January archives [1] and had no problems loading them, even from the main archives page. If problems continue, let me know what error you get and what time (GMT) and I can check the logs.

Bill

[1] http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/archives/200201/