Re: RARA-AVIS: Australian PBs

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 07 Feb 2002

URL's as promised : Australian Vintage Paperbacks : http://members.fortunecity.com/graemeflanagan/

Robert McGinnis : http://www.geocities.com/graemeflanagan/

If you loved books such as "Hardboiled America" by Geoffrey O'Brien,
"Over My Dead Body" by Lee Server or "Strange Sisters" by Jaye Zimet then you need to check 'em out. The books are scanned are overwhelmingly of a hard boiled nature - very little on either site, particularly the Oz site, would not qualify as hb.They're a treat - if it was up to me I'd give the guy a knighthood (or at least the Order of Australia, if he's a republican).

Rene.