Re: RARA-AVIS: Speaking of the Edgars...

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 04 Feb 2002

In a message dated 2/3/02 9:09:35 PM, franklee@online.no writes:

<< I agree. I never understood all this hostility. Maybe he deteriorated in his later books, so what? Everybody agrees that his first six or whatever books were first class, so let's remember him by them. >>

    I think it is more disappointment than hostility. He has so much talent as he demonstrated in the early work.
    As for the Award, here's to him, and to any other fiction writers who are offered an opportunity to take a bow for the work they've done.

                                    Jim Blue