RARA-AVIS: gun monkeys

From: Charles Shafer ( Cshafer@ctitech.com)
Date: 03 Feb 2002

I just finished Victor Gischler's GUN MONKEYS. As good a hard-boiled read I've come across. Ever. And that's something, since I'm a terrible snob when it comes to books. If I'm not grabbed in the first few pages, they go straight to the shelf. GUN MONKEYS moves from page one, and doesn't let up. It's one of those reads you hate to put down, and then when you get to the last page, wish you hadn't.

Charlie Taylorville, IL