Re: RARA-AVIS: Cold 6

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 02 Feb 2002

> >>I've read a reference to French hitmen - does
> this relate to my (current) favourite Kennedy assassination
> theory/fantasy (take your pick) - the one that goes : Sam Giancana
(New
> Orleans mob boss) had JFK hit, using "outside talent",<<
>
> Giancana was from Chicago.
>
> -Peter

My mistake. New Orleans seems to play a big part in at least some of the conspiracy theories (I'm thinking Jim Garrison, ex-New Orleans DA & author of "JFK: On the Trail of the Assassins" (IIRC) - I have a copy but haven't read it) so I guess that's where my confusion arose from.Cheeze, a guy can't get away wit nuttin around here
:-)

Rene.