RARA-AVIS: Serial Hardboiled?

From: Oliver Willis ( owillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Feb 2002

Hello all, I'm new to the list and a bit of an aspiring writer (yeah, I know, nothing new). I'm planning to do a serial story in on my website and I was wondering if anyone knew about any stories told serially in the hardboiled/noir genre. From what I understand a lot of the pulp comics/magazines (40s era) were done this way, but are there others?

Thanks.

--
Oliver Willis
http://www.oliverwillis.com