RARA-AVIS: <no subject>

From: Jim O'Connell ( hunthurst@earthlink.net)
Date: 30 Jan 2002

Does anyone know if Elliot Chaze's "Black Wings Has My Angel" has ever been republished? It was listed as forthcoming from the original Black Lizard line in 1990, but I don't think it ever saw print. It was listed again as forthcoming from a small press called "Black River Books" in 2000, but a Web search has revealed nothing about Black River or Chaze's novel. There is a small Chaze Web site located at: http://www.shs.starkville.k12.ms.us/mswm/MSWritersAndMusicians/writers/Ellio ttChaze/ElliottChaze.html Any info would be appreciated.