RARA-AVIS: Wendy Hornsby,Norbert Davis, Richard Sale, Merle Constiner

From: dgreene@odu.edu
Date: 29 Jan 2002

To reply in (semi-) order:

Wendy Hornsby: C&L publishes only single-author short story collections. Wendy's NINE SONS contains the Edgar-winning title story, a new (and excellent) story about Maggie MacGowan's police friend, the very dark
"Ghost Caper," and other tales.

Norbert Davis: With Black Mask press, we're going to publish Davis's short stories under the title YOU'LL DIE LAUGHING, edited and introduced by Bill Pronzini.

Sale and Constiner: We'd love to publish collections, but does anyone know who owns rights?

Doug G.

Crippen & Landru www.crippenlandru.com