RARA-AVIS: mystery nominations and new stars

From: Ann Chambers Theis ( theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 28 Jan 2002

I've started collecting fiction nominations for assorted mystery awards for 2001. Dilys and Hammett nominations have been posted today: http://www.overbooked.org/mystnoms01.html

I've had an assortment of computer problems for the two month, so I haven't been able to keep up as much as I'd like with the discussions here. There are a few new/forthcoming starred review titles that may interest some group members: THE DISTANCE by Eddie Muller, A MURDER OF PROMISE by Robert Andrews, THE DISAPPEARING BODY by David Grand, MONEY WANDERS by Eric Dezenhall, MOBTOWN by Jack Kelly, and the newest titles from Pelecanos, Rozan, Leonard, Pronzini, Hall and others. Full listings are here: http://www.overbooked.org/ccmyst021.html

ann, still out of it

Ann Chambers Theis ~ theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us Collection Management Administrator, Chesterfield County Public Library (VA) Overbooked, a resource for ravenous readers - http://www.overbooked.org