RARA-AVIS: Jose Latour leaving soon

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 28 Jan 2002

[Forwarded from off-list mail.]

Dear friends from RARA-AVIS:

I want to let you know that on February 1 I shall travel to the eastern part of the island to complete the research for my next book. Upon my return I will start writing and, as I usually do, disconnect myself from the world for many months.

For this reason, on January 31 I will unsubscribe. If some of you have other questions about Latin American crime fiction or my novel Outcast, please send them now.

It has been a pleasant experience to learn about your devotion to, and in some cases passion for, crime literature. You are true connoisseurs. Keep up the lively debate.

Jos頌atour