RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos in Post Book World

From: Ann Chambers Theis ( theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 27 Jan 2002

I don't recall this article being mentioned (if it has been I apologize for the duplication):

The Writing Life - The District's very own master of the hardboiled novel, on the distance between his origins and his art.

By George P. Pelecanos Sunday, January 27, 2002; Page BW10

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A35148-2002Jan24.html

Ann (somewhat out of it this weekend)

--
Ann Chambers Theis, Collection Management Administrator
Chesterfield County Public Library, VA