RARA-AVIS: Barry Gifford & the New (Old) Black Lizard

From: Rene Ribic ( rribic@optusnet.com.au)
Date: 27 Jan 2002

I've sent this question out a couple of times but due to my being a techno-stupe it got lost in cyber space.3rd time lucky :) - back around 2000AD someone on this list mentioned that Barry Gifford had written in a letter to someone (Ed Gorman?) that he was reviving the original Black Lizard line, or at leas starting up a new imprint along the same lines, reprinting Gold Medal authors, etc.Does ANYONE have ANY further info, rumours, hallucinations, even, that they can share.I'm beginning to think it was a pipe dream, dreamed up by some fevered noirotic during those long hours between midnight & dawn.Maybe it was me. Rene.