Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams, again

From: Paul Sowle ( ambrosehunter@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jan 2002

Gorman's essay, "Fifteen Impressions of Charles Williams", can also be found in The Big Book of Noir. This book is readily available and for far less than Murder Off The Rack. It includes many fine articles on noir & hard boiled fiction, including Mr. Crider's essay on Harry Whittington.

I can safely say that anyone on this list would enjoy this and I suspect that many of you already own it. Try half.com. There are currently 3 copies listed, all for $7 or less.