RE: RARA-AVIS: Glass Key/Miller's Crossing/Red Harvest

From: Eddie Duggan ( Eddie.Duggan@suffolk.ac.uk)
Date: 24 Jan 2002

"Anderson, Erick (Adecco ETW)" < Erick.Anderson@nike.com> writ:

[SNIP]
> Harkening to a previous subject regarding faithful
> screen interpretations of HB novels, I'd love to see
> a direct translation of this (imho) masterwork, rather
> than the slew of screenplays that nibble around the edges.

To collapse this thread in with the Parker thing, you can *read* Donald Westlake's screenplay for Red Harvest, but not online ... though you could probably track down a second-hand copy from an online book dealer.

I think it may have had something to do with an abandoned Bertolucci project, but I'm sure there are Rara-Avians who can fill in the background to this.

ED