RE: RARA-AVIS: Glass Key/Miller's Crossing/Red Harvest

From: Anderson, Erick (Adecco ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 23 Jan 2002

Red Harvest was my first or near first exposure to the HB genre. Then and now: Wow, what a book! Harkening to a previous subject regarding faithful screen interpretations of HB novels, I'd love to see a direct translation of this (imho) masterwork, rather than the slew of screenplays that nibble around the edges. Last Man Standing (dir: George Hill?) is another example.
(btw: in keeping with the printed word nature of this list, you can read Miller's Crossing screenplay online.)

Best Regards, Erick