Re: RARA-AVIS: kent anderson

From: jamesroberts@earthlink.net
Date: 22 Jan 2002

> I loved Night Dogs. Read it right now. I insist. Reminded me of Crumley
> for some reason, but I can't say why. They write nothing alike.
>
> I want to know if we're going to see more from him. Anyone know?
> Neil

There's a short story by Kent Anderson in the Otto Penzler-edited anthology,
*Murder and Obsession*, which has a very lurid dustjacket. The story is a Hanson yarn called "Burglary in Process" and is a very tough, very noir story. I picked the anthology up from the remainder rack at a local Barnes and Noble.

--
jim roberts
Freedom lies in being bold!