RE: RARA-AVIS: hard-boiled movies, animation

From: Anderson, Erick (Adecco ETW) ( Erick.Anderson@nike.com)
Date: 22 Jan 2002

I think the screen rendering of Elmore Leonard's book "Rum Punch" in Quentin Tarentino's "Jackie Brown" popped in a way we've come to expect from Tarantino, although I'm not sure you could consider either the book or the movie hard-boiled. How about Anime? Would "Ghost In The Shell" fit the mold?

Best Regards, Erick