Re: RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos on CBS/straw dogs

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2002

On 20 January 2002, George Pelecanos wrote:

: Re: the spot on CBS Sunday Morning. It was bumped in the eleventh
: hour. I assume it will air in the next few weeks. They shot this
: about a year ago, and I have not seen it

What'd you talk about? I don't think I've ever seen that show--is it one of the ones with the political types shouting at each other? I assume not.

Bill