RE: RARA-AVIS: Hannibal/Red Dragon

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2002

Hi Mike,

Re your comment below:

> and lector is a cultured, educated, and
> sophisticated
> guy (even if he does have an eccentric diet). so
> its
> obvious he's not an american. ;-)

LOL. You're absolutely right. Out of nearly 300 million peopl, there's not a one who's educated, cultured, and sophisticated.

> i think its revealed in hannibal that he's from
> eastern
> europe, isn't it?

That may very well be. I haven't read the book nor seen the film. I was going by what Harris said about him in the first two books.

BTW, most Blockbusters do have a copy of MANHUNTER. Let me know what you think.

JIM DOHERTY